When I was little, my parents would read a book to my brother, my sister and me while we ate a snack before bed. This snack we admirably named "Bed Snack" was made for us once in a while and was always our favorite.
All you'll need:
- Regular sized marshmallows
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to about 300
- Lay out the crackers on a cookie sheet or pizza pan and top each cracker with a marshmallow. Be sure to center the mallow because they puff up in the oven and if it slides off you'll have a gooey mess.
- Bake until the marshmallows are puffed up and light golden brown on top - about 5 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool before eating.